Thomson Reuters Datastream Professional is a powerful tool that integrates economic research and strategy with cross asset analysis to seamlessly bring together top down and bottom up in one single, integrated application.
Why choose Thomson Reuters Datastream Professional?
- Unprecedented economic circumstances and volatility.
- A greater focus on emerging markets. Just two of the trends that have driven your need for much better integration between top down macro research and bottom up fundamental analysis.
Datastream Professional, our new online solution, will revolutionize and optimize your workflow as you access our content, analytics, charting capabilities, news and research in one user friendly interface.
- Datastream's unprecedented content - You get access to macro and cross asset financial databases you can rely on. Unique content sets include I/B/E/S Estimates, StarMine Analytics, ASSET4 (ESG) alongside powerful standardised or as reported fundamentals.
- Performing deeper analytics - Quickly transform your data into valuable analytics. Plus customize the content through dynamic graphics, time series and highly integrated Microsoft Office applications will allow you to explore trends and discover opportunities.
- Intuitive search & charting capabilities - Our search navigator easily allows you to find the relevant content and further analyze and explore it through sophisticated charting and correlation analysis.
- Monitoring markets reacting with Reuters news & events - You will stay on top of global markets by using our interactive economic calendar. Watch the world respond with full access to real-time news and further access the broadest historical news archive.
Depending on your requirements the Datastream content is also available through various solutions:
- Feeds (API or FTP) - Datastream Data Loader (DDL)
- Desktop Portfolio Analytics - Datastream Professional with Portfolio Analytics
- Management Quantitative analysis - MarketQA11